* the Lutherans: founded by Martin Luther, a former Catholic monk in the year 1524.
* the Anglicans: founded by King Henry VIII in 1534 because the Pope did not grant marriage annulment to marry Anne Boleyn.
* The Methodists: founded by J Wesley in England in 1739 when he decided to separate himself from the Anglicans.
* The “Evangelical” churches, “Churches of God,” “Apostolic Church” or “Church of Christ”: these groups were founded no more than fifty years ago.
* Catholic Church: founded by Jesus Christ in the year 33 of our era.
* Why are there different positions before the theme of God?
* Can you say that some are wrong and others are not?
* How do you understand that there are fewer and fewer atheists?
* What does a person who has no faith need to clarify?
*, Do all religions have something in common? Why?
– To be a multidisciplinary meeting place, open to dialogue as a fundamental value of knowledge and approach between different positions.
– To be a meeting place for Catholics and people of other beliefs, or without any expectation, where we can meet and discuss with respect the different ways of thinking.
– Offer pedagogically elaborated free materials to be used in parishes, groups, movements, funerals services like the services offers on Funeral company in sydney cbd etc. These materials are produced in a clear and informative language, accessible to anyone regardless of their educational level.
– Know the thinking of Catholics on current issues.
– A space for peaceful dialogue about Faith and Culture.
– Be a training and information vehicle.
– Recipients: All people of good will who visit or request our email, according to the formats and services indicated below.